Friday, January 2, 2015

Named an Esprit de She Ambassador

I am delighted to be an Esprit de She Ambassador for 2015.  I'm a founding finisher, and this is my second year as an ambassador.  I'll be returning to run the 5K in Cary, NC on June 25, 2015. You can read my previous Esprit de She race reports here:

2014 Cary Esprit de She Race Report
2013 Cary Esprit de She Race Report

If you are new to running or racing, I highly recommend the training programs for the series.  Athleta has partnered with Lifetime Fitness to provide these programs. You can read about my experience with the Cary training program last year here:

Esprit de She Training

This coming year is sure to be a really good time.  Last year the race sold out, and I expect it to sell out again or for the field size to increase.  The more the merrier!  What I don't expect is to be an ambassador next year.  With the race established and a good turnout, they don't really need ambassadors here in the NC Triangle area.  I haven't been to the other events, but my hunch is that they would be top notch and wonderful celebrations of women and fitness just as is the Cary event. If you are considering the event in Cary or one of the other 14 races in the series, I say go for it!  And bring your friends along.

If you plan to register for one of the races, please enter my ambassador code in the promotional code box: EDS022.

To register for the Cary, NC race, go to Cary 5K/10K race registration

To register for one of the other 14 races in the series, go to Esprit de She registration


Thanks!!!!  Happy training!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment